Tour du Limousin 2014

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Alex H

Legendary Member
A few pics I took from la Pont de la Gabie near Aixe-sur-Vienne yesterday, last stage of 4.

Overall Winner - Mauro Finetto (Androni)

Results and race report here

Caravan ^_^

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

Six man breakaway

Axel Domont (AG2R-La Mondiale), Perrig Quemeneur (Europcar), Francis De Greef (Wanty-Groupe Gobert), Edoardo Zardini (Bardiani - CSF), Florian Guillou (Bretagne-Seché) et José Gonçalves (La Pomme - Marseille 13)

DSC_0022.JPG

The peloton

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0042.JPG

DSC_0045.JPG

Team cars on the bridge

DSC_0048.JPG

Freebies from the caravan - Red trilby :wacko:, pencils, ruler and eraser (back to school soon), 2 packets of radish seeds :headshake:(they'll be given away again ), a 'teabag' - camomile and honey xx( and half a dozen 'what's on' leaflets. Not bad considering there was only about 20 vehicles :laugh:

EDIT - must admit slight confusion over the 6 man breakaway. Axel Domont should be in brown AG2R kit?

yello

I watched Thursday, on the Côte due Peyroux. It's one of my favourite climbs, if not my favourite, and as good as they get around here. A long steady ascent of 5ish %.

Some of the guys looked buggered and there was a good 20 minute gap front to back, which surprised me. The lead group were all on the big ring though. Fair put me to shame!

Sorry, no pictures. I did get a keyring though.

OP
OP
Alex H

Alex H

Legendary Member
I watched Thursday, on the Côte due Peyroux. It's one of my favourite climbs, if not my favourite, and as good as they get around here. A long steady ascent of 5ish %.

Some of the guys looked buggered and there was a good 20 minute gap front to back, which surprised me. The lead group were all on the big ring though. Fair put me to shame!

Sorry, no pictures. I did get a keyring though.

Forgot the keyring :rolleyes: it lights up when you squeeze it :laugh:

Top Bottom