Tour of California on Eurosport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Heard today that they will be doing live coverage of the Tour of California starting from Saturday 14th at 10pm.

roadiewill

yep, shame Il be at work. Im guessing eurosport will do convinient repeats at around 3am

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
Don't forget it doesn't start till next Saturday!

Its deffo on as they are running an advert featuring L'Americano mistakenly citing him as the best cyclist ever!!

jayce

mondobongo said:
Don't forget it doesn't start till next Saturday!

Its deffo on as they are running an advert featuring L'Americano mistakenly citing him as the best cyclist ever!!
thats why then its next sat, im an ar*e

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
The ToC is gonna be bad, but the Giro is going to be 100 x Times worse. I am just hoping Basso is fully fit and in with a chance and that the other teams are going to put up a fight.

BIGSESAL

I was listening to a podcast the other day that was building this tour into a Landis vs Armstong competition. But I think it will just end up like the tour down under with both of them being way off the victory. They really both only care about winning in Paris in the summer.

roadiewill

I cant wait fot the TOC, one of the best races scenery wise of the year imo - if anything it beast qatar hands down ;)
does anyone know how long each stage will last in hours? If it starts at 10pm Im guessing coverage will finish early hours of the morning as its live??

jimboalee

They are eight hours behind us.

A noon PCT (Pacific coastal time ) start will be 20:00 here.

The stage I'm interested in is stage 2. It starts at 08:30 PCT to beat the commute traffic over the GGB and up 19th Ave to Highway 1.

That's 16:30 GMT. Leave work early, rush home. The first hour will be the best 'cus they pass my summer haunt.
My sons will be round to scream "Been there!!".

I will cook dinner with the laptop on the kitchen shelf.
Clam chowder, I suppose.

Top Bottom