Tour of Lombardy 2015

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Purito has dropped out citing an injured knee. The weather looks set to have its dog skin coat on for the race, so it's gonna be attritional.

Davide Rebellin, 44 years old and still competing at the top level. I wonder what he's taking? Shouldn't be too hard to find out tbh...

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Well that was... OK... I guess. I know there was a good bit of team riding going on there, with the attacker's teammate keeping taking second position in the chase group line and then decelerating when hitting the front, but I do just wish someone would take them out when they do that! I also don't understand why no one other than Valvpiti seemed to be trying to block it.

Well that was... OK... I guess. I know there was a good bit of team riding going on there, with the attacker's teammate keeping taking second position in the chase group line and then decelerating when hitting the front, but I do just wish someone would take them out when they do that! I also don't understand why no one other than Valvpiti seemed to be trying to block it.
:wacko:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I finally caught the highlights of this last night. Insane descending from Nibali - I really thought he wasn't going to make it when he went round the outside of the moto. Chapeau for a well deserved and classy win.

OP
OP
mjr

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Would he have won without Rosa messing up the chase?

And WTF was that neutral service moto doing just there? And why did Nibali have both a neutral service car and a team car behind him at one point? In a 30s gap? Lots of safety questions there.

Or the team car was there to stop the neutral service from knocking him off the bike.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgXKsV8SDa7_jqwXq7Ngx7QAWSs78uufZujs0knSBf-XgMx_hcKA.jpg

Top Bottom