Transfers and rumours 2020/2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Cian Uijtdebroeks to Visma-LAB rumour has it ! Still in contract with Bora though.
Good signing but I'd of preferred him at a different team.

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Cian Uijtdebroeks to Visma-LAB rumour has it ! Still in contract with Bora though.
Good signing but I'd of preferred him at a different team.

I definitely didn't want him going to Jumbo:sad:

Cathryn

Legendary Member
I’ve been thinking about the Cian Uijtdebroeks shenanigans. I may be naive but it smacks of older people being greedy. Every interview I’ve seen with him, he’s been a shiny-faced young man full of goodwill and enthusiasm. I just have a feeling that people in positions of influence have tried to make money out of his talent by badly advising him. I may be wrong but the whole thing is very unpleasant!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I’ve been thinking about the Cian Uijtdebroeks shenanigans. I may be naive but it smacks of older people being greedy. Every interview I’ve seen with him, he’s been a shiny-faced young man full of goodwill and enthusiasm. I just have a feeling that people in positions of influence have tried to make money out of his talent by badly advising him. I may be wrong but the whole thing is very unpleasant!

I don't know the ins and outs of it but he was very critical of Vlasov, in particular, and the management at Bora by inference during and after the Vuelta.
He was possibly setting up a transfer himself although he may have already been tapped up by Jumbo or provoked the situation

rich p

ridiculous old lush

Top Bottom