Trek 4300 Stolen from hill lane address

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saintsfc101

Stolen from my shed. has yellow pedals. 2 white bottle cages.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 86

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have no idea where Hill Lane is. If this is an attempt to get people to look for your bike it is a poor attempt at best. Even some basic information would help.

Hill Lane is indeed in Southampton on the other side of the Common to The Avenue. About 2/3rds of the way down is where The Dell used to be. Used to very interesting after matches in the 70's going back up Hill Lane between Milton Road and Archers Road with opposition fans heading south towards the station. I can remember when it went nuts against Birmingham City in March 74. Saints fans invariably went north as the coaches bringing them in would park up near to King Edwards. From then on I tended to join the squeeze at the back of the West Stand to get through or go by the church behind the East. Mind you I can recall Chelsea attempting a 'flanking move' and swarming round the back of the church like a zombie apocalypse. If like me hooliganism didn't float your boat sometimes you became collateral damage in the almost military like precision that 'mobs' would go to to get it to 'kick off'.

Top Bottom