Two tickets to the world cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Received the following from
brazil2014@accountant.com
Dear Email User,

We wish to inform you that your email address was generated during the announcement of the Brazil 2014 world cup kick-off days and time for the world cup finals in Brazil and won GBP3000.000.00,Three Million Pounds CASH plus 2 tickets to watch the opening match to take place in Sao Paulo on June 12 2014 at 5pm local time and the final, on July 13 2014, at the iconic Maracana stadium (in Rio de Janeiro), at 4pm local time. The notification was send to you because your email address is active online and your reference number is Brazil912/2014. this was in conjunction with the South African LOC Team (Local Organizing Committee) FIFA2010 and Brazilian LOC (Local Organizing Committee) Team FIFA2014.

Please note that your Ref: Number Brazil 2014 falls within our Afro booklet representative office in Johannesburg South Africa as indicated in the verification data, since the last FIFA2010 world cup was held in South Africa.

You are hereby advised to Contact our Paying Agent (Payment Processing Center) for Immediate release of your fund.

Contact Persons: Mrs.Linda Rose
Direct Line: +27-74-460-5818
E-mail: brazil2014@accountant.com

For your claim send the info below to process your payment

Full Names:
City:
Cell no:
Email:
Ref:
Ref: number

Regards,

FIFA2014 Games Loc Team
Online Promotions Coordinator

This Brought to by FIFA and Its Official Partners
Adidas, Coca-cola, Hyundai, Kia Motors, Emirates, Sony, VISA superbet and 888sport

No answer on the number she gave. Maybe it was the time I phoned! Having just tried it.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
You won 3 Million?? :hyper::whistle:

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
When I get the money.
I was wondering how much the tickets would be worth. No interest in it whatsoever, so missed the piece about the three million.
The Brazillian Grand Prix would have been a different matter.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Here's a thought.

Why not sell your free opening match tickets for 3000.000.00 (3 million of your GBP) each, same with your free Cup Final tickets giving you £15000.000.00 (15 million of your GBP) to buy Bernie Ecclestone's 'friendship' & your own start in an F1 car at the front of the grid for Brazil GP.

Or contact Mrs Honesty Rose & Mr Jesus Friendship Rose in Sub Saharan Africa for an alternative prize.

In the meantime (seen as your rich)

I would quite like a Fondreist TF3 frame & forks (rude to be greedy).

Thanks.

email steve@iwantyourbankdetails.com

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
I did try the number given but got no answer.
Keeping a list of peoples requests though.

@SteCenturion, I'll send the details to the address given.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
I did try the number given but got no answer.
Keeping a list of peoples requests though.

@SteCenturion, I'll send the details to the address given.
@classic33

Thank you for your timely response.

As a mark of my gratitude & to go to the very top of your list, I will send you 100 of my GBP.

Simply furnish me with all of your personal & banking details & I will forward it to your account within 24 hours.

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Don't delay act today.

:thumbsup:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
@classic33

As a mark of my gratitude & to go to the very top of your list, I will send you 100 of my GBP.

Simply furnish me with all of your personal & banking details & I will forward it to your account within 24 hours.

Don't delay act today.

Ooh oooh quick classic. Its a bargain. Don't delay. Do it today.:laugh:

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
@classic33

Don't delay act today.

Sort code 77-71-30
Account No. 19007666
TSB,
Silver Street,
Halifax,
West Yorkshire.
England.
I await with intrest. Well the banks are paying so little these days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom