Ugly but sexy..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Same answer as the last time this question was asked....

pink

...except that she isn't ugly. :ohmy:

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
Same answer as the last time this question was asked....

...except that she isn't ugly. :ohmy:

Pink is a pig. And cristina aguilera is a better singer than her and never had the ignominy of selling out.

Abitrary said:
Pink is a pig. And cristina aguilera is a better singer than her and never had the ignominy of selling out.
Christina warbles. Shove a flock of bees up Sarah Brightman's nightie and you'd get the same effect.

Pink has more integrity in her impeccably curled lip than Xtina has in her whole body.

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
Christina warbles. Shove a flock of bees up Sarah Brightman's nightie and you'd get the same effect.

Pink has more integrity in her impeccably curled lip than Xtina has in her whole body.

cristina is hot dirt. I actually heard lady marmalade today and waited for her to warble... that's how desperate I am. Not as as desperate though as the other singers on that track who were just getting paid to be upstaged by her.

She will be up there with dusty springfield in the white women who sound black awards.

Abitrary said:
cristina is hot dirt. I actually heard lady marmalade today and waited for her to warble... that's how desperate I am. Not as as desperate though as the other singers on that track who were just getting paid to be upstaged by her.

She will be up there with dusty springfield in the white women who sound black awards.
Having bees up your nightie doesn't make you sound black.

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
Having bees up your nightie doesn't make you sound black.

racist. Having bees up you is nice. Cristina will go down as the best singer this century. Trust me on this.

Abitrary

You don't have to believe me on this. Cristina is a simply amazing singer - a bit like michael jackson used to be, in his own way.

When she gets some decent songs she's going to rock your world soggy biscuit man.

Top Bottom