UKIP's policies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bad Company

Very Old Person
So we have established that 1 former UKIP member was asked to leave following some homophobic comments. I could post links showing many members of all of the main parties guilty of similar 'crimes'.

Does anybody have any evidence that UKIP itself is racist or homophobic?

I'm not looking to argue for its own sake here but I am very fed up with some of the rubbish coming out of Brussels and the money wasted there. UKIP seem to offer a solution.

OP
OP
Little yellow Brompton

Little yellow Brompton

A dark destroyer of biscuits!
So we have established that 1 former UKIP member was asked to leave following some homophobic comments. I could post links showing many members of all of the main parties guilty of similar 'crimes'.

Does anybody have any evidence that UKIP itself is racist or homophobic?

I'm not looking to argue for its own sake here but I am very fed up with some of the rubbish coming out of Brussels and the money wasted there. UKIP seem to offer a solution.
How would UKIP stop "rubbish coming out of Brussels and the money wasted there."? I thought they are only interested in leaving the EU,( note not EEC, Common market, or even ECSC, all of which were different entities , all of which were in the past)? It always amazes me , that those the most vocal about disliking "Europe" are those who know least about it.

Bad Company

Very Old Person
How would UKIP stop "rubbish coming out of Brussels and the money wasted there."? I thought they are only interested in leaving the EU,( note not EEC, Common market, or even ECSC, all of which were different entities , all of which were in the past)? It always amazes me , that those the most vocal about disliking "Europe" are those who know least about it.

As i said earlier you call it common market, eec or eu. The result is just a great big gravy train.

OP
OP
Little yellow Brompton

Little yellow Brompton

As i said earlier you call it common market, eec or eu. The result is just a great big gravy train.
Call them , not it! There is no need to rub it in how little you know about the thing you are complaining about . Oh and you failed to answer the question "How would UKIP stop "rubbish coming out of Brussels and the money wasted there."? I thought they are only interested in leaving the EU...?"

Bad Company

Very Old Person
Call them , not it! There is no need to rub it in how little you know about the thing you are complaining about . Oh and you failed to answer the question "How would UKIP stop "rubbish coming out of Brussels and the money wasted there."? I thought they are only interested in leaving the EU...?"

It is correct. We are talking about different names for what comes to the same gravy train.

Leaving the gravy train would be good for Britain imo.

Oh and do you have any evidence that UKIP itself is racist or homophobic?

OP
OP
Little yellow Brompton

Little yellow Brompton

It is correct. We are talking about different names for what comes to the same gravy train.

Leaving the gravy train would be good for Britain imo.

Oh and do you have any evidence that UKIP itself is racist or homophobic?

They are three different things, called differently becuase they are , different.
You left out "humble" from IMHO.
I've never said anything about UKIP being racist , or homophobic.

Now, for the third time,"How would UKIP stop "rubbish coming out of Brussels and the money wasted there."? I thought they are only interested in leaving the EU...?"

OP
OP
Little yellow Brompton

Little yellow Brompton

I know the comes from the Daily Mail but some good history on how we got into this CM, EEC, Eu mess - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...lied-lied-true-purpose-European-behemoth.html
I'm sure that you like it, but doesn't the line about Maggie being ousted so that we could sing up to the Masticht Treaty tip you off as to how innaccurate ( as ever) the Wail is?

Rev

I find UKIP much more worrying than either the BNP or the other far right parties because of their veneer of respectability. A veneer that often appeals to those who can not see beyond it! However stand assured it is only a veneer and they are underneath such a racist, homophobic, misogynist far right nationalist paty whose only interest is getting rid of foreigners, eroding the rights of the workers and lining the pockets of their chums! I think you may find this interesting http://www.richardcorbett.org.uk/theres-something-about-ukip.pdf

Bad Company

Very Old Person
I'm sure that you like it, but doesn't the line about Maggie being ousted so that we could sing up to the Masticht Treaty tip you off as to how innaccurate ( as ever) the Wail is?

Not sure if it is innaccurate. I would say that Mrs T was past her 'sell by date' in any event but perhaps the treaty had something to do with it. Who knows?

Bad Company

Very Old Person
They are three different things, called differently becuase they are , different.
You left out "humble" from IMHO.
I've never said anything about UKIP being racist , or homophobic.
"

Each one morphed into the other. You know it, I know it, we all know and it's really not worth discussing. If we leave we don't have to worry about what comes out of Brussels.

OP
OP
Little yellow Brompton

Little yellow Brompton

Each one morphed into the other. You know it, I know it, we all know and it's really not worth discussing. If we leave we don't have to worry about what comes out of Brussels.
That's like saying Texas morphed from being a part of Mexico, to a republic , to a state of the US, whilst trying to pretned that each was the same... But let's leave aside that part of the EU that you don't understand ( apart from how the Daily Wail has described it) and lets come back to the question you keep dodging. If UKIP gets the UK out of the EU then how would UKIP stop "rubbish coming out of Brussels and the money wasted there."?

Bad Company

Very Old Person
That's like saying Texas morphed from being a part of Mexico, to a republic , to a state of the US, whilst trying to pretned that each was the same... But let's leave aside that part of the EU that you don't understand ( apart from how the Daily Wail has described it) and lets come back to the question you keep dodging. If UKIP gets the UK out of the EU then how would UKIP stop "rubbish coming out of Brussels and the money wasted there."?

I'm not sure if you are being difficult or just plain stupid (are you related to Mr Paul?) Read what I have already posted!

OP
OP
Little yellow Brompton

Little yellow Brompton

I'm not sure if you are being difficult or just plain stupid (are you related to Mr Paul?) Read what I have already posted!
I have, but none of it explains how UKIP would stop "rubbish coming out of Brussels and the money wasted there." Maybe , it's just possible that you haven't an answer , which as you keep ignoring the question seems likely. So for the moment ( don't worry we will come back to the question later) maybe you would like to define what "rubbish " you are talking about ?

Top Bottom