Ultegra 52/39/30 chainset?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrWill

Looking for one of these for a decent price.

The 105 one is £75 with bottom bracket at the mo, so don't really want t be paying £150, which after a quick search is what the Ultegra ones are going for!

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm a fan of triples, so that sounds like a good choice. I hope somebody offers you one at a decent price!

If you haven't got a suitable front mech, I have an unused 10-speed Ultegra triple front derailleur which you could have for £10 + p&p ... :whistle:

I bought it for my triple upgrade but then discovered that it is designed for a 13 tooth difference between middle and top rings, such as the chainset you are after. My new chainset only has a 10 tooth difference and I have been told that the shifting would be bad, so I am not even going to try using it.

OP
OP
M

MrWill

I'm a fan of triples, so that sounds like a good choice. I hope somebody offers you one at a decent price!

If you haven't got a suitable front mech, I have an unused 10-speed Ultegra triple front derailleur which you could have for £10 + p&p ... :whistle:

I bought it for my triple upgrade but then discovered that it is designed for a 13 tooth difference between middle and top rings, such as the chainset you are after. My new chainset only has a 10 tooth difference and I have been told that the shifting would be bad, so I am not even going to try using it.
Is it a clamp (Size?) or braze on one? Ultegra 66 or 6700?

Top Bottom