Velogames Fantasy Giro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I've joined, but will probably want to change my picks to something less random before Friday, if I remember... not that it is likely to make much difference to my performance.

I have cobbled together a team of almost 100 points. Hopefully I'll remember to look back and change it cos it looks like something @Dayvo would select at present ;)

9 Giro Fraudsters set to go.
flag-italy-smiley-face.gif

biking_fox

Guru
ALso in, but pure guesswork as I've barely heard about cycling this year.

OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
And I'm sticking to this principled position again this year.

I don't have any Astana riders either, but that's more a judgment of their form than a principled stand.

As well as eschewing Nibali, I have left out Uran, who has had an OK season so far but I'm not convinced by him as a GT rider - he's like Porte, has too many off days. I fully expect these words to come back to haunt me.

Woohoo The Underachievers top after the first day's TT. No doubt it'll be all downhill for me from here though lol.
In total contrast, team CCC are a solid bottom of the pile after day 1. Only one way to go...upwards!! So very pleased to see CCC move up one place off the bottom after day 2. Was not expecting such progress so soon!
Looking forward to week 3 where I hope things improve - but I may be so far behind it will be too late by then.

Top Bottom