Visitor messages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chuffy

Veteran
It's all gone a bit Facebook, innit?
Not sure I like it....:sad:

Chuffy

Veteran
Noodley said:
I've not a clue what they are. Or how facebook works so I can't comment...

But I reckon it's all your fault.

:sad:
I was expecting to see that but I still laughed! :ohmy:

I don't do FaceBook, but Baggy does, so I have had a tiny peep into it's freakish world. No sir, I don't like it...
mr__horse.png

Beyond a bit of fun for a few days I don't like the new profiles. I always used to use them to see what people had been posting where but now it leaves a trail, which, well, which I don't like.

It's not quite like Facebook. Facebook is unfathomable and totally pointless......OK there's not much point to the visitor comments either. You can turn off comments in options if you want and then you see the original profile information, bikes, location and wot not.

Photo albums could be useful though and I don't understand the social groups thing, that must be Facebooky too.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Chuffy said:
I was expecting to see that but I still laughed! :biggrin:

I posted it, and I laughed :biggrin:

Get used to it, I think it may be used quite a few times :sad:

(I think it's not natural to find it funny but for some reason I was in tears this afternoon...:ohmy::laugh::laugh::biggrin::laugh: A brilliant find by tete IMO, and if this forum was a sketch show it would go down as a 'legend'...okay, maybe not :biggrin:)

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Crackle said:
Beyond a bit of fun for a few days I don't like the new profiles. I always used to use them to see what people had been posting where but now it leaves a trail...

Ok, so if I clicked on to see what posts you had made would that show you? Is that how it works?

Noodley said:
Ok, so if I clicked on to see what posts you had made would that show you? Is that how it works?

Yes. Well it would say you visited, which is fine I guess but uneccesary. Though the odd thing is, when you left a comment before you then didn't show as a recent visitor. Perhaps you've got a stealth mode in preparation for your Tour visits :sad:

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Crackle said:
Yes. Well it would say you visited, which is fine I guess but uneccesary. Though the odd thing is, when you left a comment before you then didn't show as a recent visitor. Perhaps you've got a stealth mode in preparation for your Tour visits :sad:

I have certain connections with a recently returned rider in order to monitor your movements.

Kirstie

Über Member
Confused and slightly creeped out!
I don't want to know who has been looking at my profile page...and what has happened to my PMs - some of them had links in that I was keeping on purpose...?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Kirstie said:
I don't want to know who has been looking at my profile page...and what has happened to my PMs - some of them had links in that I was keeping on purpose...?

are they not all there? mine are, although the first page seems to be showing some old one i didn't read. if you click through to private messages, they should all be there. pm to admin if they're not.

Kirstie

Über Member
alecstilleyedye said:
are they not all there? mine are, although the first page seems to be showing some old one i didn't read. if you click through to private messages, they should all be there. pm to admin if they're not.

Yeah they are. Just could find it from any of the new drop down menus...so was momentarily lost. Thanks alecs

Maz

Guru
Kirstie said:
I don't want to know who has been looking at my profile page...
I agree. Admin, is it possible to disable it?

Top Bottom