Visitor messages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Kirstie said:
Confused and slightly creeped out!
I don't want to know who has been looking at my profile page...

No me neither. It'll either be depressing, 'cause no one does or odd. I don't like it the other way around either. I quite often use peoples last posts bit to retrace threads which I'd lost and hadn't contributed to myself but had remembered who had. It's slightly creepy, I agree.

Mr Phoebus

Fnaar said:
No bu99er's visited me, anyhow... ;)

You're my wife now, Dave.

Mr Phoebus

This house is now clean.

zelda.jpg

Uncle Mort said:
I just checked simoncc's profile and apparently

"simoncc has not made any friends yet";)

But now he thinks you want to be his. An invite will be winging it's electronic way anytime now ;)

Mr Phoebus

Uncle Mort said:
I just checked simoncc's profile and apparently

"simoncc has not made any friends yet";)

He who dares, Rodney. He who dares!

Mr Phoebus

I've had a 'friendship request' from a woman forum member who's really a man. ;)
And I haven't even been drinking Champagne that tastes just like Cherry Cola.

User1314 said:
I have no friends, am a member of no gang (sorry I mean Group) and know nothing!
Hmmm. I get quite tetchy when people start accusing boards like this of being cliquey, because I don't think it's true. If you get stuck in, people will respond and you'll make friends. Now that we've got this whole 'Friends' thing, and groups and message walls etc it's got the potential to look like there really are 'gangs', with the cool kids and the unloved outsiders....

Not sure I like having that kind of functionality on a forum...;)

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
despite having gotten a few friends, i have to agree a bit with chuffy. once you start having a few, you either have to have all of them or risk pissing off folk that you didn't add because you thought they weren't bothered. i doubt many people here will use it to be cliquey, but there will always be someone who thinks they do.

User1314 said:
Hello Chuffy

Mine was a lighthearted post.

Never thought of this Forum as being cliquey.

In fact, quite the opposite.
Oh no, I knew you weren't meaning that Crockers, it just triggered something that I'd been thinking since yesterday. I knew you weren't deploying the 'C' word.

Edit
PS - I know I'm being a bit of a grumpy old scrote. I'm sure that people will get used to it in time. The site that is, not me being a grumpy old scrote.

PPS - Crockers, sorry, I can see how my post must have read. It really wasn't aimed at you.

Chuffy you're a grumpy old scrote!

Ahh. I get how the conversation bit in your profile works now :biggrin: So someone leaves a message and you reply in their profile and to see the conversation just between you and them, you click View Conversation in the dialogue box and it shows you all the conversations between you and them. Duh, I'd been replying in my own profile ;)

Top Bottom