Walked in on a conversation the girls were

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

having in the office. Interesting situation. Reckon there is more to this but don't want involved of the who's involved etc......

Right.

Your partner was having an affair and then decided to end it as they realised how much they loved you and wanted to spend the rest of their life with you. They realised the grass was greener and were genuinely sorry and you will be with them for evermore.

The question is. Would you rather know they had the affair or not know and live in ignorant bliss for the rest of your life????

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
There is always a risk that it will be found out later in life. So just imagaine you found out when you were in your 90's...too late to re build your life, to late screw around yourself...total mind **** eh.

KristyA

Almost impossible choice. I'd think I'd rather know, but find out from someone else, say nothing and seek revenge quietly. Two wrongs don't make a right I know, but I reckon it would make me feel better. Chances are if they have done it once they would do it again anyway.

D-Rider

I'd want to know. Chances are you'd have your suspicions anyway so, IMO, you're better off knowing for sure. Then you can forgive them or walk away.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
KristyA said:
Almost impossible choice. I'd think I'd rather know, but find out from someone else, say nothing and seek revenge quietly. Two wrongs don't make a right I know, but I reckon it would make me feel better. Chances are if they have done it once they would do it again anyway.
I've been wondering whether to tell you that your husband is having an affair* with someone else. Knowing your feelings on this, would you like to come round to try and seek revenge with me? :biggrin::biggrin:;)

* This is, as far as I know, a complete fabrication. No offense was intended. ;)

KristyA

Sh4rkyBloke said:
I've been wondering whether to tell you that your husband is having an affair* with someone else. Knowing your feelings on this, would you like to come round to try and seek revenge with me? :biggrin::biggrin:;)

* This is, as far as I know, a complete fabrication. No offense was intended. ;)

Is he having the affair with you? Is this his pathetic attempt to try and get me in on a threesome again?!!!:biggrin: PS: By again, I didn't mean again again....

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
KristyA said:
Is he having the affair with you? Is this his pathetic attempt to try and get me in on a threesome again?!!!;) PS: By again, I didn't mean again again....
Not with me, but you said you'd want revenge and that 2 wrongs don't make a right so I'm guessing you meant you'd go and have an affair yourself..... :biggrin::tongue:;)

KristyA

Sh4rkyBloke said:
Not with me, but you said you'd want revenge and that 2 wrongs don't make a right so I'm guessing you meant you'd go and have an affair yourself..... :biggrin::tongue:;)

If he was, I would...judging by your Avatar Sh4rkyBloke you'd eat me alive! ;)

Top Bottom