Walking the dog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simoncc

Yesterday I was cycling through Tatton Park and I saw a people carrier type car driving along at about 10 mph with a dog being walked along on a lead held by someone sitting by the open side door. The dog was tiny and running like the clappers.

And

Fun sponge
Simon,

Many years ago I saw this on a public road near Pilsley, round the back of Chatsworth. Except 'mine' was a big lurcher type dog TIED TO THE REAR BUMPER!

Absolutely breathtaking.

Mr Phoebus said:
Maybe they'd ran out of petrol and their dog was giving them a tow to the nearest garage.

How would it know where to go. It couldn't have been using a Tomtom, must'a been a new system a Fidofido?

just jim

simoncc said:
Yesterday I was cycling through Tatton Park and I saw a people carrier type car driving along at about 10 mph with a dog being walked along on a lead held by someone sitting by the open side door. The dog was tiny and running like the clappers.

Funny:biggrin:, yet at the same time sad :rolleyes:

Abitrary

simoncc said:

Did you think for a second that they might have been broken down and the dog was pulling them to safety?

Have you never heard of sled dogs?

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Crackle said:
How would it know where to go. It couldn't have been using a Tomtom, must'a been a new system a Fidofido?

:biggrin: Very funny indeed.

Very strange story.

tdr1nka

Taking the biscuit
I once saw a Yoof on a full sus Halfrauds MTB, riding no hands and running his Staffy pup on a lead beside him on the road.

You can guess what happened, dog stopped dead in the road to sniff something and dragged it's owner and bike to the ground with a crash and a lot of barking!

Myself and a few others went to the kids aid but he just jumped up shouting at everyone to leave him alone, so we did, laughing!:biggrin: :ohmy:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
My missus takes the hound for a walk/run alongside her old Raleigh sit up'n beg, and when it gets tired she sticks it in the basket.

(I'd post a pic but I don't know how.)

longers

Legendary Member
[quote name='swee'pea99']

(I'd post a pic but I don't know how.)[/QUOTE]

Try using Tinypic, browse your computer for the pic you want, use the re-size button to set it to "message board" or 15" screen size, click on "upload now", it'll then give you a link after a couple of minutes.

Copy that link directly into your reply and it should work.

Maz

Guru
simoncc said:
Must be Rover.

Top Bottom