Wanted: double chainset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iLB

Hello there
I'm looking for 105 upwards standard double chainset 53/39 or 52/39, my budget is 60-80£, 170mm or 172.5 mm cranks would be best.

Can possibly swap for a tiagra compact 50/34.

Cheers

andyhunter

i have a ultegra double chainset you might be intrested in ?

andyhunter

what sort of condition is the ultegra one?

was used on a training bike, bike has not been used from july last year, maintained well. 53/39 far as i know, cannot remember of the top of my head excact model of ultegra but i will look tomorrow.

andyhunter

its ultegera 6600, 172.2, 53/39 would you be intrested then? do you need the bottom bracket or have you got one ? can get a pic if you wanted ?

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
picture wouldn't hurt, how much would you be after? and could you send it fairly quickly as i need it for a race on March 5th ideally. dont't need the BB thumbsup.png

andyhunter

picture wouldn't hurt, how much would you be after? and could you send it fairly quickly as i need it for a race on March 5th ideally. dont't need the BB thumbsup.png

around £65 includes recorded postage(take it your uk based ?), i would dispatch it as soon as payment verified by paypal.

andyhunter

yes indeed but theres a hell of a different quality, preformance, durability from 105 to ultegra and even dura ace :biggrin:.

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
ended up with new ultegra sl (with BB) for 89£ couldn't say no, thanks anyway thumbsup.png

Top Bottom