Watching Cycling is Boring...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Apart from the last bit race for the line. I find cycling akin to watching paint dry most of the times and really can't get on with track cycling.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Apart from the last bit race for the line. I find cycling akin to watching paint dry most of the times and really can't get on with track cycling.
Tracks not for me either...I mean I'll watch it but it's only road cycling that I really can sit for 6 hours straight and not be bored 😁

Weird how, in a 2000 word article, all the emphasis is on 10 words. 1990 words are about completely different issues!

Anyway ... boring? IMHO, just a couple of years ago it probably was. SOMETHING - and that may be CO*ID, not sure - has changed things for the better recently. Maybe it's just random; we've had a handful of good personalities come through, at the same time as Skineos losing their dominance (which I'm sure they didn't intend!).

Best to enjoy it while it lasts!

Oh, and track cycling is the absolute best; it just needs more mountains and chateaux :smile:

Jody

Stubborn git
Not all cycling is boring to watch.

Tends to be road races that are like watching paint dry.

Sharky

Guru
Watching a 6 day madison in person is one of the most exciting of cycle events, but watching on TV, it loses all its excitement.

However, watching a pursuit in person is quite boring, but put that on the TV with split screens, it becomes quite viewable.

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Actually he says a ton of other things as well. I think it's a really interesting article.
Just a catchy headline....well it worked on you 😁

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
could be worse , could try watching footie
1666031130145.png

Top Bottom