westwales cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
any of you chaps pass through st clears today ? Only reason i ask is some one was out of the saddle blasting away looked like a man on a mission.
Rare site around these parts :smile:

Took my bike to local bike shop today for a gear check over. I had managed to get things working better so the chain didnt jump off and it changed gear ok. But thought a professinal check wouldnt do any harm. The free halfords service is due in time but I thought I would skip that. Turns out my rear derailleur was bent a bit. So its all been tweaked up cant wait to try it tomorrow and only cost 15 quid

only a carrera but i like it :angry:
IMGP1021.JPG

scots_lass

Nice paint job!

Good God, St Clears.....we're up in Llanybydder:becool: and funny thing is my Mrs saw a group of cyclists out for a ride here on Friday evening:becool:

Last Sunday we were tootalling along on the mountain bikes with our daughter when some riders from Swansea came by, they'd cycled up to Aberystwyth on the Saturday and were heading home on the Sunday afternoon:becool:

As you say though, something quite rare in the past, but we've seen more this year then ever which has been brilliant;)

OP
OP
captainhastings
mad al said:
Good God, St Clears.....we're up in Llanybydder:becool: and funny thing is my Mrs saw a group of cyclists out for a ride here on Friday evening:becool:

Last Sunday we were tootalling along on the mountain bikes with our daughter when some riders from Swansea came by, they'd cycled up to Aberystwyth on the Saturday and were heading home on the Sunday afternoon:becool:

As you say though, something quite rare in the past, but we've seen more this year then ever which has been brilliant;)

yea counted 5 this morning all on the dual carrageway to carmarthen heading in different directions

Top Bottom