What are you all listening to?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
The Juppmeister...

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Just downloaded the new Jimmy Webb album, to 'spin' over the next few days when I get a mo.

Sadly though, he's included MacArthur Flipping Park on it.

You'll know this of course but there's a review of the album in this months Country Music People, doesn't get a brilliant write-up, 3 stars out of 5, but then again by the looks of it it's not really a country records anyway, so apart from the fact he's written some great country songs I dunno why they bothered!

Now listening to the latest LP by My Darling Clementine, British country duo, extremely good, The Gospel According to George - basically the lyrics are quotes taken from his biography (not sure which one).

D

Deleted member 23692

gbb

Legendary Member
This definitely will not sit right with 99.9% of CC'ers (Black metal meets Shoegaze) but I am loving it. Word of advice, don't bother trying to decipher the vocals, just consider them as another instrument or another layer to the texture!

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWyVhIBmdGw

Hmmm :music:.. Don't love it, but I could appreciate it, even at 55. My son sometimes can't get his head round the music I do like, Death Metal, Industrial etc etc
For me at the moment, something a little lighter. the Stone Roses)..'I wanna be adored'

And Fools Gold...

Top Bottom