What are you doing this VERY minute?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
A turbo trainer session

IMG_20221211_074823747.jpg

Gwylan

Veteran
A turbo trainer session

View attachment 670746

Clearly the tidy fairy missed you this year. My OCD, but that would really upset me. Yes, I should mind my own business.
Ought to go and find a picture of my garage. But they are all on one hard drive for photo archive that has died.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Clearly the tidy fairy missed you this year. My OCD, but that would really upset me. Yes, I should mind my own business.
Ought to go and find a picture of my garage. But they are all on one hard drive for photo archive that has died.

Yes It needs tidying but years of bike hoarding and you realise that one day it needs doing but way too much to do in a weekend so it can wait till I retire

Gwylan

Veteran
Yes It needs tidying but years of bike hoarding and you realise that one day it needs doing but way too much to do in a weekend so it can wait till I retire

My parents were like that. Think my position is aversion and a need for order. Mostly I like to know what I've got and where to start looking for it.
Also I retired at 50. Gave me plenty of time to reach this Zen level of order.

Chacun a son goût...

OP
OP
Dayvo

Dayvo

just passin' through
A cycling mate of mine in London just phoned to ask me to check his bike out (in India - when I get there so he can take parts/spares, if necessary, with him), so now I feel motivated to start sorting and packing what I need.
Only 3 weeks before I leave, but I like to have good time. :wacko:

Top Bottom