What do you drive??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

speccy1

Just curious on this one, for those of you who have a 4 wheeled tin box (dare I say the C word:wacko::blush:), what do you have??

Alfa 156.
I looked at several other cars, considered economy, practicality, comfort, value, running costs.
Then bought the Alfa anyway

gbb

Legendary Member
2007 Ford Focus...with mixed feelings :smile:
Not had it long...its my first Ford in 30 years. Love the style ,quite perky for a 1.6 petrol, quite cheap to tax.....but :biggrin: economical it aint :blush:

I had a Vectra SRI which i loved...and it was more economical than the Focus...considerably so.

9 year old Subaru Forester, possibly the worlds ugliest car but very practical and stands up to bikes and dogs and kids all being loaded in and out. It also happens to be a 4x4 though not in a big chunky look at me way.

col

Legendary Member
Suzuki Wagon R+, great little car loads of head room, in fact more room inside than most other cars for its size, a veritable tardis.

domd1979

Veteran
1976 VW bay window camper and a Volvo C30.

Night Train

Maker of Things
An 8 year old Skoda Octavia Elegance Tdi estate from new.
It was the only vehicle to come close to the requirements I had when I was shopping for a new car.
It gives me a large payload area, good towing capacity, lots of driver comfort and low fuel consumption. It has done 140000 miles and should be good for another 10 or more years before I think about replacing it.

Top Bottom