What food are you??!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
Iv just had a shower after being out on the bike most of today and decided that with my various brown bits, white bits, and todays pink bits, I do a fairly passable impression of neopolitan icecream:biggrin::biggrin:

What food do you think you resemble?????????????:wacko:

buggi

Bird Saviour
looking at my ass... a Rowntree's Jelly :wacko:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Lisa21 said:
Iv just had a shower after being out on the bike most of today and decided that with my various brown bits, white bits, and todays pink bits, I do a fairly passable impression of neopolitan icecream:biggrin::biggrin:

What food do you think you resemble?????????????:biggrin:

Pink bits?:wacko::ohmy::ohmy:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Andouillette...sort of long, thin, pale and with lumpy bits sticking out. I ate one last night, so it's fresh in the memory.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Oh dear Dell - did you not read Cubist's post on this very subject? Priceless!!

Still I expect you knew what you were letting yourself in for - I won't be picking this one from the menu though.....

"I once mistakenly ordered Andouilette in a French cafe. It looked like sausages but once I started to eat it I realised I had cocked up big style. There simply wasn't enough ketchup in the world to help me finish it, and as soon as I got home I looked it up, to discover what it was I had been eating. I quote:

Chitterlings must be soaked and rinsed thoroughly in several different cycles of cool water, and repeatedly picked clean by hand, removing extra fat, undigested food, and specks of fecal matter because the part of the pig the 'chitlins' come from includes intestinal polyps and the last few inches before the pig's anus. ;)

The dirty, dirty bastards."

Arch

Married to Night Train
I was amused by the translation in my French dictionary. Andouilles are "a kind of tripe sausage". Andouillettes are "a small kind of tripe sausage". How marvellously French to have two specific sizes of a sausage I've known anyone to like...

As for what food I resemble.... Having seen myself in a changing room mirror yesterday, I'd say a suet or batter pudding that's bulged up over the edge of the basin while cooking.

I like Lisa's Neopolitan idea though, very apt!

Maz

Guru
Often been described by my wife as a 'cocunut'; brown on the outside but white in the middle.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Maz said:
Often been described by my wife as a 'cocunut'; brown on the outside but white in the middle.

There's an anagram or a joke in there somewhere......;)

OI, Aperitif, over here!

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
threebikesmcginty said:
Oh dear Dell - did you not read Cubist's post on this very subject? Priceless!!

Still I expect you knew what you were letting yourself in for - I won't be picking this one from the menu though.....

"I once mistakenly ordered Andouilette in a French cafe. It looked like sausages but once I started to eat it I realised I had cocked up big style. There simply wasn't enough ketchup in the world to help me finish it, and as soon as I got home I looked it up, to discover what it was I had been eating. I quote:

Chitterlings must be soaked and rinsed thoroughly in several different cycles of cool water, and repeatedly picked clean by hand, removing extra fat, undigested food, and specks of fecal matter because the part of the pig the 'chitlins' come from includes intestinal polyps and the last few inches before the pig's anus. :rolleyes:

The dirty, dirty bastards."

tripe!

Top Bottom