What is the feminine derivative of the word "nobber"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You seem to have a cavalier disregard for the risk posed to pedestrians by RLJ's on bikes.
No, just a confusion as to why you single them out for your sage advice and not those that pose a much greater danger.

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
Yes, I have 2 cars. Then do you pull up to other cars at lights/rbouts and tell them about theiur speeding seeing as you have the ability to keep a comparative speed and a handy speedometer to let you know whether or not they're speeding.

Of perhaps they don't speed where you live, just the poor old soles that mistakenly drove too fast?
Well, given that on a weekly basis I may drive 5 miles and ride 150, opportunities are few and far between... But if someone's blatted past me at 70mph in a 30mph zone, I'd admonish them if I did catch them (unlikely) and report them.

Who wouldn't?

Well, given that on a weekly basis I may drive 5 miles and ride 150, opportunities are few and far between... But if someone's blatted past me at 70mph in a 30mph zone, I'd admonish them if I did catch them (unlikely) and report them.

Who wouldn't?
37mph and easily cuaght up?

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
No, just a confusion as to why you single them out for your sage advice and not those that pose a much greater danger.

And for seemingly the 100th time...

Normally I just shake my head. And, occasionally, sigh.

This went far beyond that, so I felt compelled to say something, not because she was a woman, but because I felt that here was somebody doing something very stupid, deliberately, and someone was likely to get hurt as a result.

If she'd been a man, in a car, I'd have done the same. She wasn't.

I cannot see how this is so difficult for you to grasp, unless either (1) you are deliberately obtuse or (2) you are attempting to paint me as something I'm not, in which case you should stop boring the @rse off me, you and everybody else, report me for a breach of T&C's, and you've won.

Go on, have the last word, you seem to be the sort who enjoys it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom