What shall I do with my sausages?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Oven bake them and serve on green lentils (lentils, onion, diced carrot, mushroom, herbs, stock & cream), with garlic bread to mop up the sauce. - at least that's how I did them yesterday.

Too complicated? - then Toad in the Hole every time.

wafflycat

Green lentils!! Good grief no!! Dog vomit on a plate!! YUK!! ;)

You may have gathered I'm not a fan of geen lentils...

wafflycat said:
Green lentils!! Good grief no!! Dog vomit on a plate!! YUK!! :biggrin:

You may have gathered I'm not a fan of geen lentils...

MmmmmYum to green lentils.

Are they English sausages Arch? Open them pull out the bread and toast, fill skins with meat from somewhere...;)
<ducks> (No not duck meat...I mean duck - as in watch out for the banger experts to come tumbling onto the forum :rofl: )

Nice one Noodley - stylish. :biggrin:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Fry sausages, mash spuddies. Meanwhile....one onion, slice thinly, fry till soft, add a tbs of flour and mix it round for a minute or so, then stir in stock til the onion gravy is the thickness you like. Stick sausages on mash in crater, add gravy. 20 mins start to finish. Man, that's comfort food.

lukesdad

Give em to the dog shouldnt be eating sausages anyway us chefs have a knickname for em lips and a---holes!

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
lukesdad said:
Give em to the dog shouldnt be eating sausages anyway us chefs have a knickname for em lips and a---holes!
That's just professional snobbery. Sure there are some sausages that are made of gristle and sawdust, but there are plenty that aren't. Sainsbury's Taste the Difference to name but one.

Top Bottom