What TV programmes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKH

Guru
Mock the week and Never Mind the Buzzcocks (not recently) have been faves. Of late if I manage to watch anything without dozing off it has been a successful evenings viewing on my part.

Previously have enjoyed early House, Greys Anatomy and Green Wing. And the predecessor to Green Wing called...........what was it called? Off the wall medical comedy with that gorgeous English actress in it with a big nose.......Helen Baxendale. Yum.

Rigid Raider said:
The Simpsons with my son.

Anything to do with geography, geology, mountains or the sea.

The occasional film.

Snap (don't have a son though)! Plus anything to do with big machines or aircraft. And cooking. I like cooking programmes. UKTV food is great!

simoncc

Oh, I forgot - I watch a good proportion of the live football matches screened on Sky Sports and Setanta.

TVC

The Daily Show with Jon Stewart is the only one I watch each time it's on, and Mock the Week (as long as Gina Yashire isn't on).

terry huckle

Thought last weeks Who Do You Think You Are was brilliant (Boris Johnson)...and is usually quite interesting.

Tonight`s One Show had Victoria Pendleton on it...so that was good.

Mock the Week is always a favourite.

Plax

Guru
I never used to watch TV, but I've quite gotten into watching the following;
Dexter
Bones
Criminal Minds
LOST
Reaper (I think it's very funny).

When Life on Mars was on I used to watch that, along with Ashes to Ashes. Managed to see the US pilot version of Life on Mars. It's awful.

I recently discovered "Zone Romantica" on SKY. Now I'm hooked on Chicago Hope. It is showing Ally McBeal too, but I've seen all them. Evidently I need to get out more!

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
Don't have a TV now, but when I did my two recommendations would be West Wing and Boston Legal. Don't know if either is still being repeated these days.

Ben

domtyler

Über Member
Currently watching an episode of Prison Break on Sky One to see if I like it. I suspect I will! ;)

Best to buy the box sets off eBay second hand and then sell them on again after. Watched all of Lost, Heroes, StarTrek(s) this way so far.

domtyler

Über Member
Uncle Mort said:
I've seen it (for free) in HD here. I wouldn't buy it on BlueRay if I were you. It's pretty repetitive. If you can find a idiot to buy it then more fool them!

Noted Uncle Mort. I'll get the missus to buy it!! ;):wacko:

Bigtallfatbloke

I have given up on Tv except for the Beeb weather. If I do watch it is likely to be a programme I can learn something from like a antural history or arkyology film ! I hate stuff like X factor, eastenders and all these ridikulos cooker programmes...especially that ramsey berk.

If ther eis a good film on I may watch it... i think the last one was crimson tide some weeks back.

Other stuff I try to avoid is the american style police camera action garbage...I see enuff of that for real in essex.

Trinny & susannahs campaign to save th ebritish female arse is a lost cause but funny enough.

Top Bottom