What was your mileage this year ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Brains

Brains

Legendary Member
My odometer was on 18,689 on 1st Jan 2011 and is on 20,538 today so my mileage for 2011 is
1,849 miles.
(Must try harder next year)

AlanW

Guru
With just a couple of days to go, I expect this year it to be in the region of 8100 miles. Thus making my recorded and documented mileage since 1990 a grand total of 101,589.62 miles.

The annoying part is that I've been cycling a lot longer than that, but never bothered to document it. :angry:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I'm 35 miles short of 4,000 for the year. MyCyclingLog tells me I've made 99% progress. :thumbsup:

I know it's all a bit obsessive, keeping a log, but it's got me out on my bike when my fair-weather instincts would have kept me indoors, and I'm glad I did.

EDIT: 10.3 miles short. MCL now shows 100% progress.

lukesdad

With just a couple of days to go, I expect this year it to be in the region of 8100 miles. Thus making my recorded and documented mileage since 1990 a grand total of 101,589.62 miles.

The annoying part is that I've been cycling a lot longer than that, but never bothered to document it. :angry:
Thats a shame, Alan. Ive documented mine since I was 18, hoped to breakthrough 400,000 this year but just fell short (mtb fun more than made up for it though).

Top Bottom