What was your mileage this year ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blue

Legendary Member
A severe illness at the start of the year prevented 10,000 being beaten this year. However, I concentrated more on speed during the summer and had a great year competing at my local TT's. I'm hoping for a good 2012!

I'm not sure if the whole 1 mile I cycled to the post office has been included yet in my ticker, but my mileage currently sits at 7791.5miles. I may manage another 8.5 miles before the end of the year but I doubt I'll manage 208.5 :rolleyes:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
4500 this year, down on last year. Blame my shoulder for that, and the operation which has left me in more pain. 2012 will be much better.

Bman

Guru
I dont have an accurate record, but its going to be close to 5000 miles this year :smile:

My only target is getting to work on time :smile:

Well thank you. I hope your studies were rewarded and that 2012 will be a good year for you. :cheers:
:cheers:

D

Deleted member 1258

To make matters worse I "could" even give you the overall average speed, but then it would only upset me. The older I get, the slower I am becoming. :cry:

Most of us have that problem, my average speed has dropped over the years, though max speed hasn't :wacko:

Top Bottom