What would you do on your last day at work?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
... not that it is mine.

A chap at the office is retiring today and yet he is still busy tapping away updating spreadsheets, producing reports, etc ...

I would like to think I would have handed all my workload onto someone else at least a week beforehand and then shadowed the lucky person taking over if there were any problems. Certainly, by the time it was approaching knocking off time on my last day I would be cracking open the bubbly.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Punch the boss in the face and cr*p in his bin!

Or work, make sure everything is in order and enjoy yourself, knock off early and grab a pint.

Greedo

Seeing as I own my own business. Punch myslef in the face and then walk out shouting "You're a w*nker and I never liked you"

I'd slope off without telling anyone it was my last day... then load my VW up and bugger off for a while - only 86 paydays to go woooohoooo ;)

ChrisKH

Guru
At 5.25 pm send out a round robin e-mail advising all interested secretaries that there will be a group s£x session in my office in five minutes.

Dayvo

just passin' through
Wigsie said:
Punch the boss in the face and cr*p in his bin!

And I'm 'not right in the head!' ;)

My last day at work (presumably just as I'm about to retire)! I'd quietly slip away just before lunch.

Bigtwin

ChrisKH said:
At 5.25 pm send out a round robin e-mail advising all interested secretaries that there will be a group s£x session in my office in five minutes.

Err - you mean 5.24?

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Dayvo said:
And I'm 'not right in the head!' :wacko:

My last day at work (presumably just as I'm about to retire)! I'd quietly slip away just before lunch.

Ok so have had a bad week! ;)

Melvil

A friend told me about a guy who was leaving his job at an estate agents in Cumbria. In the morning there was a leaving ceremony and speeches etc. At midday the small office decamped to the pub and proceeded to get swiftly hammered.

Whereupon the departing bloke (a quiet, middle-aged chap) had a seeming fit of insanity. He proceeded to show his table (and, I was told, pretty much the entire pub) his party trick.

This consisted of fitting his entire foreskin around the lip of a pint glass and walking around with it hanging off the end of his willy.

Shocked silence ensued.

Top Bottom