What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Levo-Lon

Guru
Wheels ,shimano XT 11speed 11/42 cassette and RT76 disc's..
Really chuffed with the wheels ,ebay £100 giant pcx-2 with a new freehub 'nice sound'..there 250g lighter than my DTswiss conti trail king tyred sram gx 10/42 cassette wheels after fitting the Ikon tyres..

Cubist

Still wavin'
A laser rangefinder, tilting bipod and a rifle sling.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
image.jpeg

Hacienda71

Mancunian in self imposed exile in leafy Cheshire
A pair of the new Michelin Power Competition tyres and some latex tubes ready for next weeks race. :hyper: Shame no one was in so I will have to go to the sorting office tomorrow morning. :angry:

postman

Legendary Member
A letter from Gateshead.Those of us over 60 will know this is where you send you poo card.then it comes back telling you your bowels are all lovely and ok.

ryan_w

Leyzne Lite Drive pump (small, 78g)

3x Conti Race Lite 80mm valve tubes (77g each w/cap)

2x Schwalbe One 23c (215g each, not the 205g claimed)

All going on some new wheels this weekend hopefully!

recycling

A Lamy Safari fountain pen, in Matt Charcoal, with a Broad nib.

I had a Lamy converter knocking about, so I filled the pen with Diamine Graphite ink - it is amazing - one of the smoothest nibs I've ever written with, and the matte charcoal finish looks very nice indeed, as well as having a different, more pleasant feel than the gloss finish Safaris, Al-Stars and Vistas that I'm used to.

They are lovely pens and a brilliant design. I've had three over the years, the current one Yellow. I can't believe Mont Blanc are a thousand times better (or whatever the price difference is ).

Tiger10

Über Member
Tuesday tenn bib shorts n top
Wednesday spd cleats
Thursday spd pedals
Friday tenn jacket and thermal bib tights now winter is nearly here!! ^_^ :bicycle: :cold:

Top Bottom