What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pplpilot

Guru
Strictly not the postie but 40 ton of hardcore has been dropped...

GM

Legendary Member
Got one of these, to replace the old one of these.......
Unknown.jpeg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Excellent! I'm pleased they are up and running again.
Dear Shutt subscriber,

It has been a rollercoaster of a ride at Shutt these last 12 months and as a valued customer we'd like to keep you up-to-date with the recent changes, now we've come out the other side smiling.

As some of you may know, Peter was admitted to hospital in late 2014 with a life threatening condition. This, coupled with a recent change in personnel, put an enormous strain on the business so it was decided to put the company on hold.

Fast forward six months and Peter was out of hospital and back seeing his old cycling buddies. In one of the meetings the topic of conversation turned to Shutt and its future. It was agreed that Shutt owed it to itself, its customers, investors and employees to be resurrected. So in November 2015 the company was reborn and the hard work really began.

Now, with spring arriving and the cycling season well under way, Shutt has started to blossom again ...so what does this mean for you?

New Stock
More products and new lines will be introduced throughout the year.

New Distribution
We're signed up with a professional logistics company to hold and send out stock so we can spend less time picking and packing and more time developing the brand and supporting you, the customer.

New Website
To better serve you by streamlining the shopping experience, we hope. If it's not working please tell us - we appreciate your feedback, good or bad.

New Team
This refers to both the Shutt cycle race team and employees. Peter is still with us and is joined by Justin and Jered. And our racing team is on the road and testing all the new products prior to launch.

New Factory
We have added a new facility in the Veneto region of Italy to complement our Leicester factory. Leicester will continue to make our Merino Perform Range, with the premium Custom and Performance wear manufactured in Italy.

Same Quality
We're not sacrificing quality or style for profit. In fact we think our new lines are even better than before. And we'll have the same attention to detail for both products and service. If you think we're not managing this say!

Same personal attention
We are all involved in the company and cycling as a sport so when you e-mail us - we'll reply or call you back as soon as we can.

Oh and Peter makes the odd appearance when there's cake in the office.

If you missed out on a refund or delivery of a garment during the 'turbulent times' please get in touch so we can sort it out.

Thanks once again and wishing you a fantastic 2016.

Best wishes,

Justin

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Not the postie for me today but DHL did bring me my latest selection of stuff from GearBest today , very quick as left China Tuesday and delivered today before lunch time and all fully trackable .

In the parcel were these little goodies

http://www.gearbest.com/cycling-clothings/pp_316999.html

A summer weight showerproof jacket ^_^

100_5987.jpg

And then these bad boys for my Marin daily commuter , so will be interesting to see how they go

100_5983.jpg

Ciar

Veteran
new pair of cycling shades, three new mtb s/s tops and on top of that, i bought two custom headset caps for my commuter and MTB, one sporting snaggletooth the other just motorhead england, now my dillema is working out which bike gets old snaggly ;-)

postman

Legendary Member
A card saying we had to pay £3 for an underpaid postal item.Get this story.
So Mrs Postman goes down to Sheepscar Delivery Office.There is a packet for my daughter.She needed one week ago for a special occasion.
It was sent out by courier HERMES,useless driver took it to the wrong street,an old lady kept it for a week,before she managed to push it into a pillar box.No blame on her part.Dumb sodding HErMES driver.So Royal Mail surcharge the item,quite right.Hermes tell my daughter a neighbour took it,and would she ask around.Shitty company.Not sure how far things have got yet but my missus is really pi==== off with HERMES.More to come.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What? A right load of B***LOCKS ...!

A load of blocks.jpg

PS There are 2 different types there. One type for the 9-speed Campag on my Basso, the other for the 10-speed Campag on my Cannondale. I bought so many because Discobrakes do a very special offer on 4 pairs, and it is always good to keep spares. In fact, a mate has already bought 2 pairs from me. (No - I did NOT sell them at a profit ... I actually lost about 4p on the deal! :okay:)

Last edited:
Top Bottom