What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
A Felt carbon seatpost for the youngest's Giant TCR Composite winter bike build

A Sugoi RS Zero winter jersey for me

I like to plan ahead :snowball:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
A navy Chunk Bicycle Polo shirt.

20 Apsara Long Point Pencil Sharpeners
IMG_20160519_200403.jpg

These put a really good, long point on pencils, and are nicely portable - as my youngest loses her sharpeners with distressing regularity, a fair few of these will be finding their way into (and out of) her pencil case.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
A replacement sofa bad for my daughter - Dwell has replaced the sofa as it's got a small rip on a seam - it's over a year old. Absolutely no messing and a pleasure to deal with. So good, we are going to order new dining chairs from them.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh, a replacement strimmer wire cover arrived today. My original cover has worn down as it's the bit you dab on the floor to auto feed the wire. We've only had the strimmer 20 years !

numbnuts

Legendary Member
lures.jpg

Profpointy

Legendary Member
Small forest axe? I have one it is lovely.

I knew there'd be another tools geek on here. Only want it for domestic kindling, but you've got to get the posh one haven't you.
Should probably have had the small splitting axe really, but maybe N+1 at some point.

I've rarely regretted buying the posh one of anything, though have on occasion bought the wrong model of the expensive choice

Nibor

Bewildered
I knew there'd be another tools geek on here. Only want it for domestic kindling, but you've got to get the posh one haven't you.
Should probably have had the small splitting axe really, but maybe N+1 at some point.

I've rarely regretted buying the posh one of anything, though have on occasion bought the wrong model of the expensive choice
Treated my handle with linseed oil and turpentine the person who sold it to my mother (it was a present) sent instructions with it, looks lovely and very grippy.

Top Bottom