What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ron-da-Valli

It's a bleedin' miracle!
Nothing cycling related. Another selection of Sterbebild, German memorial cards from the Great War such as this one:
View media item 9043 He was in the Royal Bavarian Flying Corps balloon unit. These cards were given to friends and family at funeral or memorial services.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
Yesterday. Two pairs of new stronger hinges for my shed door so I can lock my bike in it.
@welsh dragon

Secure it with coach bolts, not normal bolts, harder to get off.

*not trying to teach you to suck eggs*

:thumbsup:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
My postman has just delivered a new combination lock for my bike
IMG_20160618_123344_hdr.jpg

kiwifruit

Über Member
Previous Pro4 had a cut on the side wall last weekend, been using spare brand new lithion 2. What rubbish tyres 3 punctures in 2 rides. Here are my new Pro4

Attachments

• 20160618_101613.jpg
    20160618_101613.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 34

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Replacement grips, I have t decided which one to try first!
image.jpeg

Nothing cycling related. Another selection of Sterbebild, German memorial cards from the Great War such as this one:
View media item 9043He was in the Royal Bavarian Flying Corps balloon unit. These cards were given to friends and family at funeral or memorial services.

Reminded me of Captain Darling saying " Listen BlackAdder, there's nothing cushy about the Women's Auxiliary Balloon Corps!!!" :laugh:

Previous Pro4 had a cut on the side wall last weekend, been using spare brand new lithion 2. What rubbish tyres 3 punctures in 2 rides. Here are my new Pro4

Three of my bikes are running Pro 4 Endurance in 28C. I absolutely luv em!

Graham

Top Bottom