What's the Postie brought you today?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I had one of those on my Marin palisades trail

Must admit its either destined for my Marin Bear Valley or a poss mtb future build

Salar

A fish out of water
poo.jpg

chriswoody

Legendary Member
knog-blinder-mob-front-lights.jpg

The postie bought me my new lights today. Knog Blinder Eyeballer lights, front and back. I ride mostly segregated paths in brightly lit city streets, so we'll see how we get on with these. They look really nicely made though.

He did not bring the amp for my turntable which I ordered from Amazon almost a month ago and the delivery period for which expired today.

That'll likely be a refund then.

He did bring two free tickets for the cinema though (unrelated to the Amazon thing) so that balanced things up a little.

dim

2 sets of medium sized hot thermal long johns aswell as 2 sets of medium sized thermal long sleeved tops: (a prezzie from my wife and daughter)

s-l1600.jpg

Yesterday was a delivery of Vittoria Voyager Hypers,KMC chain and gear inner cables for the Giant/Liv Escape re-build.

Plus this months Cycling+.

SteCenturion

I am your Father
My wiggle order was delivered by Alan from DPD to a local Texaco station yesterday & collected today.

Wiggle unfortunately did not send me a bar code for my Collect+ & hence mr shop owner & his mate proceeded to talk about me in forked tongues (use this Texaco regular for Collect+ too).

Here is my new winter garb from the Italian purveyors of fine lycra, Ale'.

20161114_144245.jpg

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
Well, I should be getting some jeans, only Hermes managed not to deliver.
We were out at 1210 apparently, and at 13:16 we have Delay due to address access.
I've been in all day. The doorbell hasn't rung.
Grrrr.

Top Bottom