Which sport are you made for?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
Take 30 seconds to dash through the 13 quick questions in our sports quiz and we'll have our best stab at suggesting which events from the Commonwealth Games could match your physical and mental abilities

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28062001

my results

Your closest matches are:
Hockey
Team-work, trust, agility and hand-eye co-ordination are all thrown into the mix when you put together the perfect hockey player
Get Inspired: Hockey in your area>
Rugby sevens
Get Inspired: Rugby in your area>
Netball
Get Inspired: Netball in your area

screenman

Legendary Member
Netball
Hockey
Rugby 7

In that order, how can I explain to the wife that at 58 I need to start playing Netball.

Arthur

Comfortably numb and increasingly fixed.
Wrestling
Judo
Table Tennis.

2 sports that I actively deplore and the other that I simply couldn't give a toss about. Don't expect I'll be competing in the next commonwealth games, then.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
Wrestling, judo and boxing. And there was me working towards the 'stay in bed and eat cake' 2014 medal positions...

up hill struggle

1 shooting - funny enough, im a pretty decent shot with an SA80 & had won a few competitions in shooting.

2 lawn bowls - im so energetic

3 table tennis - ah come on, ive seen the size of a tennis court so just how big is there fecking tables

in all seriousness though, they picked good sports for my activity level,

stand still & move my finger
bend over move my arm
stand one place wave arm about.

im tired already

MrWill

Gymnastics.
Squash.
Boxing.

Pretty good thing.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Badminton, hockey and table tennis for me, all of which I enjoyed as a child/teen but haven't done much of since. Though I did pick up a table tennis bat for the first time a few weeks ago at one of those outdoor tables. First shots missed the table completely then we started getting some good though unorthodox rallies going and I quite enjoyed myself. Perhaps I ought to give adult badminton a go.

AndyRM

XOXO
Squash
Sevens
Hockey

I don't understand squash, as I've never been much use at racquet sports, but I played sevens and hockey to a semi professional level so they make sense.

Top Bottom