Which Titanium Road Bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Not Ti though.
Indeed so. As long as it does the job then it's just aesthetics, each to their own & quite right too. The T5 I've just got has straight ones btw (road disc version £1200)..... ;)

Spoked Wheels

Legendary Member
I went for a Van Nicholas on the strength of their lifetime warranty and customer service but it seems customer service is not quite the same since they were taken over.....

This summer I wrote to them asking for advise on something about my frame and after 10 days I didn't get a reply so I wrote to them again and I made a reference that my first email went un-responded. I got a reply a few days later and it read, "we are all on holiday so nobody could reply to your email" so I replied "it only takes a minute to set up an Out of Office autoreply...... and he responded "don't be a smart ass" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nothing wrong with the bike though, I love it.

OP
OP
P

PK99

Legendary Member
Etape_Disc_54cm_60_grande.JPG

Job done!

Ex Demo Etape Disc bike with little use, 54cm, brushed with black decals, C-Six full-carbon disc fork, 105 5800 transmission with ST-RS685 hydraulic brakes, Mavic Aksium Disc wheels, Conti Ultra Gatorskin, Blumels guards, Enigma finish kit. 5 year frame warranty, RRP £2,799.00

Clear out price £2,099.00

I phoned 30 mins after email of sale was sent out on Friday and booked to visit today.
Quick test ride by mrs PK and bought.

Apparently, they could have sold it 5 times over the phone yesterday and once overnight on the web

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
That's nice. And an absolute snip at that price! I have the same brakes on the Litespeed, they work very nicely.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Etape_Disc_54cm_60_grande.JPG

Job done!

Ex Demo Etape Disc bike with little use, 54cm, brushed with black decals, C-Six full-carbon disc fork, 105 5800 transmission with ST-RS685 hydraulic brakes, Mavic Aksium Disc wheels, Conti Ultra Gatorskin, Blumels guards, Enigma finish kit. 5 year frame warranty, RRP £2,799.00

Clear out price £2,099.00

I phoned 30 mins after email of sale was sent out on Friday and booked to visit today.
Quick test ride by mrs PK and bought.

Apparently, they could have sold it 5 times over the phone yesterday and once overnight on the web
Damn. A mighty fine purchase. I would have bought it myself had I know.

Venod

Eh up
+1 for Fatbirds terrific choice, having just been knocked off my Cannondale CX its looks as if the frame is a write off. i have had to have my shoulder pinnned, my legs a mess so compensation is due, with plenty of time on my hands for drooling over a new bike this is my current favourite replacement.

Enigma-Ecroix.jpeg

Not what you require but engma do some lovely frames with great finishes. don't forget Balwdwin if going custom.

http://www.baldwintitanium.co.uk/

Top Bottom