which wii games

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
My daughter has just recieved a Nintendo wii for a present. What are the best games for a 12 year old girl ? We have "wii Sports" and "Endless Ocean" .. any other recommendations ?

Thanks
Andrew

Willow

cisamcgu said:
My daughter has just recieved a Nintendo wii for a present. What are the best games for a 12 year old girl ? We have "wii Sports" and "Endless Ocean" .. any other recommendations ?

Thanks
Andrew

my fav as a much much older girl is mario kart ;) when we move the boys want to call the house moon view or rainbow road!

9 yo miss P at present is devoted to Animal Crossing. If your Wii is wirelessly connected to broadband it can be used for voice chat and playing online with her friends too

Carwash

Señor Member
Another vote for Mario Kart. I don't have a Wii myself, but the girl I share an office with bought one just for that game alone.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
We have Animal Crossing which my younger ones quite like, Lego Star Wars would be great for a boy. But the game that gets the most at the moment is Mario Galaxy. They thought they had completed it then discovered they had just unlocked more levels. They have been doing this since Christmas time.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Mario Kart (again).

Wii Play is worth having, as you get another remote with it.

Mario Party is quite good fun (board game style gameplay with mini games between the turns)

Animal Crossing is much beloved in our house, although it's not as social as some of the other games unless you play online.

nilling

Über Member
If I could only have one game it would be Mario Kart is fun for young and old - especially racing against work mates on-line, competitive moi?

Animal Crossing, but only if you have not played it on the DS - nowt new in the wii version :sad:

The old version of Raymen Raving Rabids (2?) is popular with my kids who are a bit younger. Adults like it too. Lots of small games of different difficulty level. When you have gone through them you can customise which games you want to play. It cost around £10.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
nilling said:
If I could only have one game it would be Mario Kart is fun for young and old - especially racing against work mates on-line, competitive moi?

Several of us play on here from time to time. Always looking for fresh blood :sad:

Top Bottom