which wii games

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Willow

FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
Several of us play on here from time to time. Always looking for fresh blood :laugh:

right must get practising, get it up from the ex's and can join you when the boys are in bed. I'll be back when I stop coming last! We are hoping to move house this year (if the administrators build it out!!) boys want to call it moon view!, if we get to name the road too they want it to be Rainbow Road!

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Willow said:
right must get practising, get it up from the ex's and can join you when the boys are in bed. I'll be back when I stop coming last! We are hoping to move house this year (if the administrators build it out!!) boys want to call it moon view!, if we get to name the road too they want it to be Rainbow Road!

lol you have to watch alecstilleyed He is the shark on mario cart and clearly has too much time on his hands :biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
FatFellaFromFelixstowe said:
You up for a game this week, maybe the Pigmeister as well ?

today, tomorrow or friday. if anyone else wants to join, pm me, mr pig and the fat fella your friend code and we'll send you ours. if it gets busy enough i'll make a sticky thread with codes etc where we can organise ourselves.

wlc1

Mario and Sonic at the Olympics is Brilliant. Very kid friendly - really has great game play and loads of events.

OP
OP
cisamcgu

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
OK, well we now own Mario Karts, and it is fun (if a little too random for my tastes). We have raced around all the tracks a few times, but we only seem to have 4 "cups" that we can enter - I presume that there are more levels to "unlock" but how do you go about doing this ? My daughter completed the first "cup" winning all four races in the Grand Prix (after many practice goes) but nothing changed and she was mightily disappointed.

Any ideas ?

TimP

For complete stuff and how to unlock google is your friend.

Basically win cups and do well at TTs.

Top Bottom