Who, here..

Have you visited a lap-dancing bar?

• No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
I dated a girl from the local Spearmint Rhinos's, she was nuts too! too much redbull for my liking!

I think most classier places are good. You never, well, hardly get any trouble, get to listen to old 80's hits and quite a few of the dancers are infact very intelligent so the conversations can be excellant!

I've even got a S.R's t-shirt, one of my fav's, very comfy! Although when an ex realised what she woke up wearing she wasnt as happy! lol!

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Wigsie said:
Really, must have been pretty bad then. I have experience of working with a place in swindon called Foxies, the guy who ran that place is actually really nice and the ladies were all very friendly and happy. The girl I dated worked at FYEO in Bournemouth and most of the girls their were really down to earth and sweet, but all of them were very happy.

That place is awesome! However the bank balance would disagree with that!

Davywalnuts said:
I dated a girl from the local Spearmint Rhinos's, she was nuts too! too much redbull for my liking!

I think most classier places are good. You never, well, hardly get any trouble, get to listen to old 80's hits and quite a few of the dancers are infact very intelligent so the conversations can be excellant!

I've even got a S.R's t-shirt, one of my fav's, very comfy! Although when an ex realised what she woke up wearing she wasnt as happy! lol!

So that's where you learned the move you performed on the shingle at Whitstable...at least you were holding your bike, not just any old one...;)

Jim_Noir

Have done, don't see the point... pay some lass to put her stuff near your face, and you can't touch it or get down n dirty... pointless

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Should we have a new thread? how many men curb what they say on here incase their wives/husbands 'accidentally' read it? ;)

Jim_Noir

That said, after a interclub fight day, about a 2 years back. We went to Dimond doll (should be dimond dogs). there was 5 of us and two girls took a score of each of us and but a full on girl-on-girl show for us... sort of saw the point of that.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Aperitif said:
So that's where you learned the move you performed on the shingle at Whitstable...at least you were holding your bike, not just any old one...;)

Haha, no, that takes years of practice, to be that good takes sega! :sad:

handsome joe

I did end up in a very grimy pup called the Nags Head in Whitechapel once. It was around Christmas time and after a very long day and night of drinking with workmates.

I was so drunk i couldn't understand at first why all the punters were facing me while i was at the bar. Then i wondered why the only lady i could see was the Barmaid. I finally turned around to what everyone was staring at. I could see a stage about a foot off the ground. On stage at the time was a fully naked woman doing what i could only describe as the sunset shot.

The stage was surround by table and chairs which were completely empty apart from one guy. This guy was so near to the lady in question that his nose was horizontal and almost touching the stage. He had a half-pint glass of Lemonade in front of him. Funnily this Lemonade didn't drop much all night. Still he looked like he was enjoying himself.

I was all the other men congregating around the Bar and Pool table. Basically the
act(s) consisted of one girl dancing on stage while the other girl came around the room with a Pint glass collecting money. While the girl on stage exposed different internal organs her partner would sweet talk the guys.

She eventually made it over to me wearing a very, very see through dress. She shook the pint glass with a look of seduction and sexy smile. Now I was only 18 at the time so I naively thought she would see something in me that she has never seen in any man before.

I eventually spent all my money and the girls weren't too friendly after that so i staggered out. The man with the Lemonade was still next to the stage when i left.

Maybe i should stick to Lemonade next time.

TVC

I have and so has my wife, (really).

I've been a few times but then it became the thing to do on a 'Lads night out' and the whole business changed and became a way of seperating drunk 21 year olds from their money. I don't think I will ever go again, from what I understand from a couple of mates who still occasionally go, it is all about the financial exploitation of both the girls and the punters.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I have been twice, on stag do's. We went to the one in Scarborough (closed now, I think)

I was put off by the lack of (large) breasts, and the blank, soul-less, vacant, staring expression on the girls' faces.

TVC

ComedyPilot said:
I have been twice, on stag do's. We went to the one in Scarborough (closed now, I think)

I was put off by the lack of (large) breasts, and the blank, soul-less, vacant, staring expression on the girls' faces.

That's Scarborough for you

Top Bottom