Who would you invite?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Inspired by the "give Froome a knighthood" thread, which pro-cyclists / sports stars / celebrities / famous people would you invite on a social bike ride with the obligatory stop for coffee and cake (or a dinner party if you insist on being traditional)? Don't worry if you think you wouldn't be able to keep up with them: if need be, they'll be provided with pannier-laden BSOs with sticky brakes.

Fubar

Guru
Inspired by the "give Froome a knighthood" thread, which pro-cyclists / sports stars / celebrities / famous people would you invite on a social bike ride with the obligatory stop for coffee and cake (or a dinner party if you insist on being traditional)? Don't worry if you think you wouldn't be able to keep up with them: if need be, they'll be provided with pannier-laden BSOs with sticky brakes.

Mark Beaumont as I think he would be good company and he is local to me :smile:

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
What a good turn on the "dinner party" question. Riding would be a great leveller.

Margaret thatcher
Harrison Ford
Richard Feynman
Iris elba
David Attenborough
Kevin McCloud
Kim Kardashian
Jonathan Ive
Jeff bridges
Sidney poitier
Dave grohl
Steve wozniak
Shawn Carter

sean kelly
midge ure
adrian edmonson

F70100

Who, me ?
Carol Vorderman - she could help me with my mental arithmetic. You know, counting backwards from 10000, that sort of thing...:blush:

William Hague and The Queen. I bet they're a right pair of gossips those two!

Top Bottom