Who's been watching The Bridge 11? - SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I have skipped all the posts because I have recorded last nights two episodes and haven't watched it yet,

Ganymede

Veteran
I loved this series.

BUT THE VILLAIN IS DANISH... well, that's what they're saying on the Guardian blog, where a couple of real Danes post. Apparently the shady shooter at the end has a perfect Danish accent...

(TROELS!!!!! - can but hope)

I think it's success because the personal stuff is really well done and low-key and heart-wrenching, but the whole plot is a bit high-concept, save-the-world stuff for maximum excitement.

Basil.B

Guru
Blimey look at her here! :tongue:
600full-sofia-helin.jpg

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
for the purposes of a balanced and fair debate...

Kim-Bodnia-05.jpg

[QUOTE 3322471, member: 259"]Just about to watch the last eppy of this on Netflix. Väldigt chuffing bra!

I can understand about 80% of what they say in Swedish and about 5% of what they say in Danish. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Funnily enough, since learning both Norwegian and Swedish, my 'understanding' of German and Dutch has given me a decent kind of reading ability in both languages, and a bit better than mediocre understanding of the spoken word.

[QUOTE 3322471, member: 259"]Just about to watch the last eppy of this on Netflix. Väldigt chuffing bra!

I can understand about 80% of what they say in Swedish and about 5% of what they say in Danish. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

BTW, my English mate who lives in Copenhagen (and is fluent) says that Danish isn't a language, it's an illness. :laugh:

Top Bottom