Why don't you post on Society, Culture & Politics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Its a silly place and boring as fark.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
I browse sometimes but rarely post. Some contributors impress me with their knowledge - I'm thinking of the 400ppm thread for example.
There is a tendency though for some posters there to resort to insulting eachother, willy waving etc which puts me right off. I get enough of that kind of crap in real life and don't need it on here!

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
I've learnt a lot and am better informed about current affairs and it has certainly helped me realise that my political views are a lot stronger than I'd thought... it's not a bad place to be... just don't expect any favours or punches pulled!

Brandane

Legendary Member
I use this site for some light entertainment; that's not something I would associate with SCP :rolleyes:.
Too many huge egos, bickering, cliques, and folk who obviously have far too much time on their hands.
A farking cesspit of a place, and the main reason why I welcomed the new "ignore nodes" facility - which is precisely where SCP was put.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I browse sometimes but rarely post. Some contributors impress me with their knowledge - I'm thinking of the 400ppm thread for example.
There is a tendency though for some posters there to resort to insulting eachother, willy waving etc which puts me right off. I get enough of that kind of crap in real life and don't need it on here!

If you got rid of the egos and insults it would be a good section but there is too much willy waving and as GW said i get enough of that oblox in real life so it 's on the ignore list.

I don't come on here to get angry.

What they said ^^^

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
A handful of egos scoring points off each other.

Completely closed shop. It would be more interesting if the main egos p1ssed off as it's usually referring to other threads and insults.

It's a shame. The failure can be seen in the complete lack of contributors.

This

I don't contribute because it is on my ignore list. When I did dip in there were a few too many petty know it alls who just have to be right & made the place like a children's playground.

gbb

Legendary Member
Far too clever for the likes of me. Seriously though, regulars in their do sometimes display an outlook, an indepth knowledge that far surpasses mine...and for that reason, there doesnt seem much point contributing.
Oh yes, and the willy waving, obnoxiousness, closed shop mentality, entrenched views etc etc etc...added to the fsct I cant be arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom