Wiggle free postage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
find the cheapest thing they sell and add it on.... :whistle:

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
I got some glueless patches from EBC to get my order up to the free postage amount. (Sitting on wooden chair with feet on wooden floor) Not had a deflationary incident since :becool:.

U

User33236

Have a look at what is in your basket and see if you can get any items 'upgraded' for a small cost?

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
Have a look at what is in your basket and see if you can get any items 'upgraded' for a small cost?
It's a top for the gym, the sneaky bug*gers have reduced the cost by 90p in the sale!

It's a choice so far between lube and tool. Inner tubes are a fiver. I don't keep bikes long enough to need a chain or indeed to get through much lube!

U

User33236

It's a top for the gym, the sneaky bug*gers have reduced the cost by 90p in the sale!

It's a choice so far between lube and tool. Inner tubes are a fiver. I don't keep bikes long enough to need a chain or indeed to get through much lube!
Crafty sods! Putting stuff on sale so you have to spend more lol.

I added a roll of rim tape last time for about a quid...... been caught out a couple of times needing rim tape so I thought a spare roll would be good....

Top Bottom