Winchester to London (Again) 25th August 2012

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Good spot. I can't do it the following Saturday, so now will be aiming for Sat 22nd Sept.
Errmmm, I'll still be out as that is the day before User13710's Lewes to Bexhill ride which I'll be riding down to Lewes for. 1 double century a weekend is enough for me!! :whistle:

rb58

Enigma
There's a possibility I may be out of the country on the 7th / 8th, but if I'm not I'm happy to lead the ride back from Winchester.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Don't know if I'm available for the whole thing, but if you let me know what time, I'll do my best to lead from the station, through that roundabout and out into the nice lanes.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Don't know if I'm available for the whole thing, but if you let me know what time, I'll do my best to lead from the station, through that roundabout and out into the nice lanes.
Cheers PpPete. The plan is to leave at 9am. I'm not sure anymore who is cycling down overnight and who is getting the train. Perhaps a roll call is needed:

I'm cycling down overnight.

PpPete

Legendary Member
Is there a gpx of where you headed after that ? - so I can be sure to put you on right road.... and decide where I'm going to turn rouns and head for home.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Me. Trying to do the ride out from HPC as well after a late shift wouldn't be a good idea, but I'll ride up to Winchester from Pompey and am still thinking of trying to make a 200-miler out of this.

Top Bottom