Women are amazing.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Mr Pig said:
I don't give a s*** any more. I'll interrupt her mid sentence and say "Why are you telling me this? I'm not interested." "What did you just say? No idea..."

I do have a dreadfull habit (Which I developed after years of listening to feable excuses at work) of interupting Mrs Jeez mid sentance with a raised hand (a-la school room) and saying...."Bored now!"....which usually drives that line of conversation into a neat little cul-de sac.

I would suggest Mrs RT was contacted by a number of her pals as word of your recent "barnet job" was spread around town....us blokes are always the last to know

jeltz

Veteran
Has she been reading any Derren Brown books recently?

If not she was watching out for you but you weren't late enough to justify a telling off, so she got into bed and pretended to be asleep:biggrin:

Mr Pig

Campfire said:
Women are more observant than men!

Which is why they are so great at parking cars?

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Mrs CP is a strange creature. I asked her if the weather had been on telly.

"It's fine tomorrow, with cloud on Sunday" was her answer. (not what I asked) Ok if I wanted a forecast, but I just wanted to know the progress of the news, so I could watch the Clipper Race preview later on in the program.

So I then asked, "What's the weather going to be like?"

"Yes, it's been on"

And that's what she does, answers a question with totally the wrong answer, then when I ask the question to get the reply she first gave, I get the answer for the original question...........?

Always reminds me of the Two Ronnies

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0C59pI_ypQ

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
I can tell when my GF has had her hair cut.
I will even complement it, even if i cant tell much of a difference:smile:

The way i do it is she will tell me shes going to get her hair cut the next day, or when shes at the hair dresses, she will text me when shes waiting for her mum's hair to be cut, which is a sure sign shes had her hair done;):ohmy:

Top Bottom