Women's Tour

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Unfortunately it doesn't come anywhere near to me, but I will find it somewhere on the telly. I think ITV4 are showing all the stages live.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
No, only highlights. They prefer Dempsey and Makepeace repeats to live coverage. Women only merit being on some app, not real TV.

They must of changed their schedule then. When I looked the other day it was on:angry:

geocycle

Legendary Member
ITV4 have highlights and also of the Criterium, I’m generally happy with an hours worth of a stage race as long as the editing is good. Hope we get Orla et al., they were great at the Giro.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
1654501572988.png

1654501656341.png

https://www.womenstour.co.uk/2022-womens-tour-race-dates-6-to-11-june/

Last edited:

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
I’m going to cross the route on my bike on Sat but fortunately they will have long passed through and roads will be open. Seen them a couple of times when local. Boy did they come up some of my local hills quickly.

I was passed by the Trek Segafredo, Bike Exchange and Canyon SRAM coaches, vans and team cars on my way in to work at 8.30 this morning. Unless they'd flown in by private plane (here's looking at Tiffany Cromwell!) I couldn't quite work out why they were staying at Southend airport for a start 40 miles away in Colchester. Maybe they'd booked ahead when we had a stage finish in last year's race and they liked the hotel :okay:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
I was going to try and catch them on Saturday, but have a wedding to go to.

Although Harlow Tmr isnt too far from my Work, and we have a branch office there.....hmmmm, they may get a surprise visit from the FD

Jenkins

Legendary Member
It's currently being shown live on the Eurosport app. Today's stage is local to me but I'm on the way back from Nottingham and will be passing through Bury St. Edmunds about 2 hours before the finish.

Top Bottom