Words or phrases that you hate ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinney

Bimbleur extraordinaire
Any management speak ,
As long as your pre-prepared and going forward and bring to the party the get-go for the challenge ahead then we can move forward as a unit and solidify our losses and wipe our noses , Amen.
As long as you are all singing from the same hymn sheet and working on figures in the same ball park, a bit of thinking out of the box will allow you to move on and achieve the mission statement...

(aargh, I want to shoot myself..!)

U

User6179

As long as you are all singing from the same hymn sheet and working on figures in the same ball park, a bit of thinking out of the box will allow you to move on and achieve the mission statement...

(aargh, I want to shoot myself..!)

That's just last nights episode of The Apprentice ^_^

Profpointy

Legendary Member
i quite like the phrase "singing from the same hymn sheet. adds a bit of colour and has pretty clear meaning. Right up there with "chocolate tea pot" and "couldn't find his arse with both hands and a mirror" and so forth.

an old boss got a laugh with "let's get this ship on the road" . A ra-ra speech to a bunch of engineers was a tough gig

Thomk

Guru
"So..........."

gavgav

Guru
i quite like the phrase "singing from the same hymn sheet. adds a bit of colour and has pretty clear meaning. Right up there with "chocolate tea pot" and "couldn't find his arse with both hands and a mirror" and so forth.

an old boss got a laugh with "let's get this ship on the road" . A ra-ra speech to a bunch of engineers was a tough gig
Nail jelly to a ceiling always makes me laugh in a good way!

U

User6179

I was in a shop last week, a customer walked in and started asking "can I grab a sandwich", then "can I grab a coffee too?" , I started to feel quite uncomfortable at this point, that customer was too grabby.

Tis politeness , can I get a sandwich rather than get me a sandwich is more polite :smile:

Top Bottom