World Champs 2022 (SPOILERS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
https://www.cyclist.co.uk/news/1092...pionships-route-tv-guide-all-you-need-to-know

I was just looking at the courses for the road races, I think they should be relabelled crit races....

34km laps then 12 laps of the city ? Arent all WC and Olympic courses laps ?

GuyBoden

Guru
I feel bad for AVV. Cycling News have suggested her tyre didn't explode but her chain dropped, she lurched as the pedal went down faster than she had expected and then fell. Really unlucky.

Yes, her pedal stroke, looked liked the chain had dropped off.
Her rear derailleur was hanging off too in pics after the crash.

Adam4868

Guru
Remco...😁
Journalist.... who are your biggest challenges in the men’s road race world championships?
Remco: the birds.
Had a tenner e/w on Pogi and I'm still confident 😲

T4tomo

Legendary Member
34km laps then 12 laps of the city ? Arent all WC and Olympic courses laps ?

yeah, just looks a little dull, one tiny climb on it and lots of sharp corners, hence my crit analogy. The Mt Keira climb comes so early in the race I very much doubt any favourites will attack there, it would have been better incorporated into a longer finishing circuit

Hopefully I'm proved wrong and we have a exciting race.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush

Adam4868

Guru
If you're into stats then PCS has an in depth analysis according to the numbers and ends up with this, unsurprisingly, maybe...
https://www.procyclingstats.com/article/who-will-win-the-worlds

***** Tadej Pogačar
**** Wout van Aert
*** Remco Evenepoel, Mathieu van der Poel
** Bauke Mollema, Julian Alaphilippe, Benoit Cosnefroy, Biniam Ghirmay, Michael Matthews
* The Italians
Here's a even more in depth analysis 🙄

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220922-172538.png
    Screenshot_20220922-172538.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 4

Adam4868

Guru
I tried to bet on Wright in 2nd place, but the bookies wouldn't take any more bets on that :sad:
Lol....you'd get a win but not second.Hes odds on for second places 🙄
Joking apart he's dropped to 33/1 since yesterday....should of had more than 20p e/w on him 😁

Top Bottom