Worst 'Artists Impression' in local rag - Photoshop fail....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Our local rag, the Bristol Post, printed an article about a new proposed ped & cyclist bridge in Bristol. Their 'artists impression' wins my award for the worst bit of cack-handed photoshop I've seen. I thought I'd share it with you all for a friday laugh....

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Plans-...k/story-20938824-detail/story.html?afterReg=Y
Any other photoshop crimes out there. Our local rag is known to all cyclists in Bristol as being very pro-cycling.......:laugh::laugh:
Why didn't they use the official ones rather than mocking up something so awful? (Actually I can answer that myself - because it's the Bristol Post!)

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Perhaps O.P could email a link of this thread to the Bristol Post.... To show them how s*** their drawing was their coverage has sparked a lively debate amongst the cycling community......
I just tried, but you have to register, log in etc, and I simply couldn't be @rsed :smile:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
It's all right, guys, I've shrunk the world so the bridge now fits....it's an old architects' trick.
bridge.png

In a sense, we are all bridges. Notice how the perspective in the picture is skewed, the depth of field is incorrect. Now, I know what you're thinking, it's clear that the artist explores the relationship between Pre-raphaelite tenets and life as performance. With influences as diverse as Camus and Roy Lichtenstein, new insights are crafted from both traditional and modern dialogues. What starts out as yearning soon becomes finessed into a manifesto of lust, leaving only a sense of dread and the possibility of a new synthesis. As intermittent forms become transformed through boundaried and critical practice, the viewer is left with a testament to the darkness of our future.

Or the intern at the Bristol Post slap-dashed a rubbish photoshop and buggered off down the pub.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
bloody council, cleaning up our graffiti!
You wait till H&S realise there's no guardrail to protect traffic from falling cyclists...
bridge1.gif

Top Bottom