Woss and Brand?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Well I half agree with you, I've never been able to understand aword that Brand is on about, Wossy though I like his show on Saturday morning radio 2 is usualy funny.

They both should be sacked for there attack on Manuel though it was way below the belt and totally unescessary.

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

roadiewill said:
ross is ok, brand is such a tool

I can't stand Ross. He's vulgar and self-centred and it shows in the kind of guest he attracts to his chat show. Parkinson treated people with dignity and respect, Ross doesn't know what these words mean. I can't believe he's the best that the BBC can find. How standards fall.

Mortiroloboy

Mr Pig said:
I can't stand Ross. He's vulgar and self-centred and it shows in the kind of guest he attracts to his chat show. Parkinson treated people with dignity and respect, Ross doesn't know what these words mean. I can't believe he's the best that the BBC can find. How standards fall.

I don't understand either of them, both annoying twits if you ask me, which you probably won't!

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Mr Pig said:

I do believe that in order to be on telly now a days, it is required that one has ones head firmly stuck up ones arse!:sad:

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

Aperitif said:
Sack them both. :angry:

Hear here. I'm writing to the BBC to say as much. I think everyone should. We are paying these people!

PaulB

Legendary Member
And Ross is a right hypocrite. He slagged a film off on his movie review show and the following Friday night, the star of this film was on his show. He told them he loved it and they were great in it!

OP
OP
Mr Pig

Mr Pig

I don't actually know anyone who likes Ross. Why is he such a bit star? It seems to me that people watch his show in spite of him rather than because of him.

Abitrary

djtheglove said:
Well I half agree with you, I've never been able to understand aword that Brand is on about, Wossy though I like his show on Saturday morning radio 2 is usualy funny.

yep, rosses's radio show is OK. Russell Brand is a git and he's dragging people down.

He's an ex-heroin addict as well - and they can't be trusted. They'll always have that unscratcheable itch in their brain.

Top Bottom