FNRttC York to Hull Friday Night Ride - 23rd June 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
And the weather will be hot.

And currently, a right old state - the TPoCs are really winning at the mo :smile: Must tidy up some time this year....

The CrinklyDen is the home of one branch of the CrinklyClan, specifically me and the CrinklyCubs (CrinklyUncle, CrinklyAuntie and the CrinklyHound live a couple of miles away) and has acquired something of a reputation for providing shelter and caffeination and, on occasion, carb-loading possibilities to passing waifs and strays and their bikes/trikes.

OP
OP
Flying Dodo

Flying Dodo

It'll soon be summer
Bulk email now done to everyone.

There'll be lots of atmospheric buildings to view plus of course the iconic Humber Bridge, before we get to Hull.

Attachments

• Building.jpg
    Building.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Power station.jpg
    Power station.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 42
  • Bridge.jpg
    Bridge.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Hull.jpg
    Hull.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 38

Soltydog

Legendary Member
For anyone wanting to use the cycle hub at hull station, it will cost £1 I can let you in with my card, the hub will be staffed from 10am, so you can get your bike anytime after that & pay your quid at the office :okay:

Anyone needing a lurking space for a few hours before the off in York, feel free to send me a PM and ask for directions. I generally make a vat of macc+cheese for them as needs feeding... shout if you want some!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[QUOTE 4852489, member: 10119"]Anyone needing a lurking space for a few hours before the off in York, feel free to send me a PM and ask for directions. I generally make a vat of macc+cheese for them as needs feeding... shout if you want some![/QUOTE]
My pre-ride nommage is taken care of, but there will be room in the pannier for cake...

Top Bottom