Your bike in front of some railings pics

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Windle

Über Member
Wooden railings around one of several disused shafts on Cockfield Fell. There's a similar stone walled one nearby but that doesn't have a fence round it that seems to have an obvious cap on it complete with grass. This one just seems to have a hole inside the decidedly sunken wall, full of bracken and nettles and looking like you wouldn't want to climb over the wall to see if it is actually blocked further down. This was on last nights tiny ride / usual loop on the squeaky-vega. (Must get that copper grease out). Although the gears are still working perfectly after the last WD40ing.

GOPR0459.JPG

Gillstay

Über Member
Yeah, the original wheels sucked balls, never had a problem with the bearings.....I don't think :blush:

I had the bike apart and a chap said to do it as the seats would not be round and flat after the welding. i started cutting away and could not believe the amount of material that got cut out. I thought I had it set up wrong. Proved correct later though when the bearing races went in and the bearings sat very differently. Then tried it on a Dawea Audax and the chap said i was wasting my time . He was correct as it was perfect. :scratch:

FrothNinja

Veteran
Not sure whether they qualify as railings or fences or a n other, but there is post and rail on the right
231025 3.JPG

Top Bottom